Monday, September 7, 2009

Jay's Next CD...

Hey yooo everyone I am new to this blog and this is my first time posting!!!! I feel so honoured to be posting on this blog muahahaha :D Thank you Jacyln for recruiting me!!!!

Ok as everyone knows, Jay is SUPER busy, with his invovlements in Pandamen and his other movies. Even he is not sure whether his new CD will be able to make it by the end of the year. Also, according to jaychoustudio.com, about half of the 10 songs in his new CD will be china-styled (中国风) songs.

To me, if the CD comes out with 5 of them being 中国风 songs, I think I will be quite disappointed. To me one or two is fine, but 5??? It is a bit over the edge already. But if the other songs are very nice, then its okay :D

I must have faith in Jay. But I dunno why I juz cant stop worrying about his new CD. I really want it to be a good one, cos if not all my frens will juz laugh at Jay and talk loads of bad things about him and tell me that I shud stop being crazy over him. I can stand it if they juz tease me, but I really go mad when they laugh at him, and it hurts me. *Bleah*

Conclusion: Of course I hope that Jay will have his new CD this year. But if the songs are not as good as expected, I would rather not have one this year, but focus on making the new CD a real good one only next year. How bout you?? What do you all think?? Of course, these are juz my opinions, so pls dun get angry if you have diff opinions :)

Cheers to all having there September Hols!! :D

No comments: